Pandora Firing Device
The Only Firing Device You Will Ever Want To Use Again
- While remaining incredibly safe, the CGS PANDORA™ double-action only, striker fired method of operation is effortless to use and requires very little end user training.
- To use – very simply slide the trigger block safety switch to the fire position from either side of the device and pull the trigger rearward when ready to fire.
- The CGS PANDORA™ strikers remain constantly, positively, and mechanically locked into a safe position before and after firing.
- The dual independent striker block safeties ensure that the strikers remain held away from the primers of the direct fire system to ensure safety at all times up until the moment the device is intentionally fired.
- The patent pending CGS PANDORA™ firing mechanism achieves true dual independent striker, sear, and safety operation using two firing channels physically separated by the trigger assembly.
- CGS PANDORA™ is simple to assemble and disassemble, easy to clean, and is user serviceable in the field should any maintenance be required.
- The CGS PANDORA™ fits perfectly in any common M16 Magazine pouch.
7075T6 Aircraft Aluminum
MIL-A-8625 Type III black hard-coat Anodized
17-4 Heat Treated Stainless Steel / S7 Tool Steel
Heat treated followed by black oxide coating